2. Who We Are
- Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- Our site address is https://schof.co
- Our company name is Thomas Schoffelen BV
3. What we may collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our Website at any time, including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and location information.
- If you choose to access the Website using a social networking profile, we may collect and store details of that social networking profile.
- A record of any correspondence between us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources you use, including information about previous visits and purchases in order to improve your browsing experience.
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- Any questions or comments submitted to our Customer Support team.
- If you make a purchase.
5. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present Website content effectively to you.
- Personalise your experience of the Website, and any other communications we may send to you.
- Show you Shops and Products closest to your location.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
- If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, create an account, or make a purchase you are consenting to receive taretted promotional material from us. We offer you the option to opt out of some or all of these communications via a link in the footer of all our promotional emails or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Deal with any enquires or complaints submitted by you, our Shops or Partner.
- Analyse and improve the Website and Services we offer.
- Please note: We do not sell or provide your details to third parties, beyond what is necessary for carrying out the core functions of the Website.
6. Where we store your data
- We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
- By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
- Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
7. Disclosing your information
- We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
8. Your rights
- You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
9. Links to other sites
- Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our Website.